Order The "Ultimate Protect Your Freedom Kit"
Includes "The Oklahoma Consumer Guide On What You Must Know if You've Been Charged with a Crime" and other critical information such as:
* 10 Common Mistakes People Charged with a Crime Make and How to Avoid Them
* What Happens Now that You've Been Arrested & What are the Choices You Must Make
* How to avoid paying double for bail
* How to avoid Bait and Switch with Your Lawyer
* How the Low Initial Legal fee can turn into Runaway Legal fees
* What kind of lawyer can be the kiss of death to your negotiating position and defense.
FREE to people charged with a crime in Oklahoma, provided by Ed Geary, Attorney at Law
5601 NW 72nd Street, Suite 178
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Just complete the information in this form, (indicating if you want us to call you about your case, as well) and we'll mail out your information. Or, you may call our office at 405-728-8223 (24 hours --- leave a message with your name and mailing address, remember to ask for the freedom kit, speak slowly and spell unusual names)
Of course, if you'd like, you may also call us directly to talk about handling your case. Cases must meet our case selection criteria. (Sorry, I can't take every case) Also, I can only handle cases in Oklahoma.